The PCA manages a large security contract on behalf of its members. The focus is on community policing – not limited to armed response to individual residences, but proactive patrolling of common spaces with the mandate to investigate and assist wherever possible.
Key features of the contract:
- guaranteed response time to your alarm or panic signal of four minutes and under;
- three dedicated patrolling vehicles with an experienced cluster manager, Steven Vena;
- weekly attendance at Community Policing Forum/ SAPS meetings and weekly strategy meeting between PCA directors and 24/7 management;
- participation in all SAPS-led operations such as green belt clear ups in the parks;
- control room reports all water leaks, street lights out and other issues, offering assistance wherever possible;
- participation in community security WhatsApp channel ‘ParkmoreProtect’;
- community-owned radio frequency – each member purchases a radio upon sign up;
- four year contract awarded in 2014 following a comprehensive tender process.
Cluster Manager Steven Vena can be reached on 082 893 2589 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
24/7 Security Services is a small founder-led company with an outstanding track record in Parkmore, Forestown and at many of Gauteng’s leading schools. For more information about 24/7 you can visit their website.