WHO DO I CONTACT?
News & Updates
To sign up for the PCA Newsletter, click here.
For constant updates about Parkmore, follow or visit the PCA Facebook Page.
The PCA manages 2 WhatsApp Groups:
- PCA RA Group – for contributing PCA members
- Parkmore Protect – for ‘live’ security updates
Additionally, there are Street or Closure Groups that deal with street or enclosure-specific issues. Ask a neighbour for details of your Street Captains.
PCA Staff Members
- Security oversight, management and upkeep of the communal areas, infrastructure issues
- PCA, 24/7 and Road Closures (Estate & Central) Membership
- Billing, accounts and payments
- Kim Le Roux: email@example.com
- If you have a Security emergency, call 24/7 Control Room on 011 444 2237, or your own security provider
- Download the 24/7 Security App from your app store – it has a Panic Button. Contact the Control Room to activate.
Utilities and Infrastructure
- For infrastructure issues, contact City of Johannesburg Contact Centre: 0860 JOBURG (0860562874) for all:
- Billing Queries, Joburg Water, City Power, Joburg Roads Agency (roads, potholes, trees in the road), Pikitup Refuse Removal, Metrobus & Rea Vaya, etc.
- Or email them on firstname.lastname@example.org
- If Eskom supplies you with electricty, call: 0860037566
If you wish to contact the PCA Chairperson or any of the Portfolio Directors, please click here.